Follow by Email

6.04.2012

Armchair BEA 2012 Interview Questions








1 Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?

My name is Meagan.  I started reviewing books in 2000.  My blogging has been part of my online presence for about 1-1/2 years.  I got into blogging because I liked the idea of helping a book get noticed through bogging tours.

What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?

I'm currently reading Prophet by J.R. Larson, Arctic Wargames by Ethan Jones, The Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson, just to name a few.  So far my favorite books from 2012 have been Candlewax, Love Twelve Miles Long and The Tales of Goldstone Wood.

3 Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.

I live on a small hobby farm and am a dach-aholic (dachshund lover).

4 What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?

I love doing author interviews and the chance to get to know the person behind the book that I just finished reading.

5 What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?

Lackanay - from Candlewax, I'd like to see the trees that always burn. I'd also like to see Narnia just because.