5.26.2022

Meet Again ~ Review

Meet Again
By Abi Sabina

Four years ago, the plans they had been making came to a sudden halt. He left everything they had behind before they had a chance to make a future together. But now he is back in town, and she has to work with him to create a special day for their soon-to-be-married best friends. 

When Hudson Remington set aside what he wanted to follow his parents scripted plans for his life, he lost the only woman he ever loved. Lex never was good enough for his parents, and he managed to let them come between them, but now he's back, and he'll do anything for s second chance with her. 

But Lex isn't sure she wants to take a second chance at a twice-broken heart, especially if he will return to New York and walk out of her life again.

Meet Again is a book of second chances, and not all second chances are of the romantic kind. Everyone knows Lex and Hudson are perfect for each other. But getting there will be the problem when hearts are on the line. Can they get past everything that has pushed them apart to get to their happily-ever-after? Or are they fated for another heartbreak?

This is a sweet, clean read that finds everyone rooting for true love to have its day. Now the unhappy-no-longer-a-couple just has to give love a chance. Easier said than done, and Lex isn't planning on talking anytime soon.

If you are looking for an easy-to-read romance that will fit into your purse and fill those free minutes you may have during the upcoming summer holiday, this is the one that you'll want with you. Sweet but not sweet tea sweet, with a touch of comedy (there is an incident with pie), and clean reading - this one has everything you need to enjoy it, and it will be a guilt-free pleasure.

I was provided a complimentary copy of this book with no expectations but that I provide my honest opinion - all thoughts expressed are my own.

About the Book:

Release Date: May 5, 2022
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Clean

About the Book:

I should've known I couldn't avoid seeing Hudson Remington again for the rest of my life, especially when we share best friends who are getting married.

Does that mean I'm prepared to run into him? Nope. Not one bit. I am less prepared when my best friend requests he and I plan a joint bachelor party. Of course, I'd be stuck with the man who broke my heart. Why would the universe stop at a simple encounter?

It would be a piece of cake if Hudson returned to New York and stopped taking over the streets of our hometown. Instead, he decides it's time for a walk down memory lane.

I refuse to get caught up in everything that is Hudson. From his tailored suits to his dazzling smile and coffee delivery, the man yells trouble for my heart. A second chance is not part of my plans, but it seems said heart has other ideas. I don't think I'll recover from another Hudson-heartbreak.

Only $0.99 (Also available in Kindle Unlimited) https://amzn.to/3GcvY60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books