11.30.2021

Curse of the Midnight King ~ Review

Curse of the Midnight King
By Yakira Goldsberry

A curse has hidden and trapped a kingdom underground and there is only way to free themselves from it. 
Years ago Faye made a mistake and she and her sisters have been living with the consequences of it ever since. Faye unlike her sisters isn't living in the underground realm of the Midnight King but she is forced to dance in it every full moon. 

Prince Leo lost the only woman who ever touched his heart - listening to his father he drove her away. But now he seeks to make amends and offer her his heart. Can he find the missing princesses or will they be lost forever?

Can I just say I love this book? It has so many layers that blend together for the perfect fairytale retelling mash-up. Magic, greed, and prejudice are at the heart of everything. I love how aspects of Cinderella and the Twelve Dancing Princesses are threaded throughout this unique tale. Can love conquer all? You'll just have to read the book for yourself to find out.

I was provided a complimentary copy of this book with no expectations but that I provide my honest opinion ~ All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books