3.10.2021

Fantasy and Fairytales: Short Story Anthology

Fantasy and Fairytales: 
   Short Story Anthology 
(Short Story Challenge Anthologies)
By Michelle Francik, 
Victoria Fletcher, 
Ichabod Ebenezer,
C. O. Bonham, 
Meagan Myhren-Bennett, 
Carol Koris,
Jeff Bacon, 
J. L. Rowan, 
Deborah Lansford, 
Kristi Asher,
M. Quinn Evans, 
Virginia Barilla, 
Jessie Jellins,
and Francine Muzykant

Available today on Amazon at https://rb.gy/4pjfpa
Enjoy this collection of fantasy and fairytales. 
When you finish reading let me know what you think of my story
The Luminous Tales: Tears of the Dragon.




I have not yet made my way through all of the other stories but 
the ones that I have are really good.
Review to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books