9.20.2018

Thoughts About Locales Exotic or Not and Smallfoot Movie Trailer

Often times people dream of exotic locales or adventure vacations. Now whether my perfect destination for exploration is exotic or not depends on one's own point of view. Exotic means originating or characteristic of a distant foreign country.

Well, how distant is distant enough to fit this definition? For me, it isn't crossing an ocean or continents. Rather it is within my own continent though not in my own country. But as to where in Canada that I'd like to explore now that is a quandary.



Images of Canada's Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland and Labrador are so beautiful. I love the rock formations and fields, the waterways meandering and powerful, the historical aspects. And then there Banff National Park, which is the Canadian portion of the Rocky Mountains, located in Alberta. The images of the mountains and the lakes are absolutely breathtaking. I love how the water is so smooth and clear reflecting the grandeur of the mountains. I'm sure there are others who frequent and explore these places but most films and photos I've seen have seemed void of human intrusion which I have to add is part of the draw.

I'm drawn to the rugged beauty of these places and the chance to allow nature to surround and seep into the soul, a glimpse of what Heaven may be. A chance to get away from what I know and understand and just soak in what I see, what I sense without the distraction of the normal day brings.

Where do you dream of immersing yourself? Where do you want to lose yourself for a short time and just experience the world around you? Comment below and share your thoughts.




SMALLFOOT Trailer:





Synopsis: 

 An animated adventure for all ages, with original music and an all-star cast, “Smallfoot” turns a myth upside down when a bright young yeti finds something he thought didn’t exist—a human.
News of this “smallfoot” throws the simple yeti community into an uproar over what else might be out there in the big world beyond their snowy village, in an all new story about friendship, courage and the joy of discovery.

“Smallfoot” stars Channing Tatum (“The LEGO® Batman Movie,” the “Jump Street” films) , Zendaya (“Spider-Man: Homecoming”), Common (“Selma”), LeBron James (upcoming “Space Jam 2”), Danny DeVito (“The Lorax,” Oscar nominee for “Erin Brockovich”), Gina Rodriguez (“Jane the Virgin”), and Yara Shahidi (TV’s “Black-ish”).  It debuts in theaters on September 28.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books