English

6.08.2012

Armchair BEA - It's a Wrap!

It's a Wrap!


Well, my first Armchair BEA has come and is now going, going, gone...
Well, not quite gone yet.  There is time to say goodbye and thank-you.

It has been fun to meet so many fellow bloggers located throughout our world.
I hope to repeat this again next year.

I loved some of the tips I picked-up from what you were willing to share.

The twitter parties were interesting and at times hard to follow especially when
Twitter would seem to get into a momentary overload with all the networking 
and sharing going on all at once.

To everyone who visited I extend a special thank you for your insights and comments
and I hope to make use of some of your tips.

Thank you for a exciting week!

2 comments:

  1. You had the twitter overloaded too? hihi me too!! All of a sudden it has started work really slowly! I was so pissed off! :P And then I closed it and opened it again and it worked fine :) :) Glad you had an awesome time!! I love this event!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twitter parties were crazy - it got a little overwhelming at times when there was no way I could follow all the tweets. *lol* It was still a ton of fun though. This all week as been amazing and I'll be sure to come back again for it next year. :)

    So glad you had a great time during ABEA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Your comment is waiting moderation due to the increase in spam comments. Your comments relating to this post should soon be public.
~ Meagan @ Blooming with Books