8.26.2024

Arabella's Song ~ Coming Soon

 Arabella's Song will be released on September 26, 2024!

Arabella's Song is a work of love, a project I thoroughly enjoyed and dedicated myself to.
It was created as a part of the
Arista Lost Kerchiefs Challenge (2023)
hosted by Kendra E. Ardnek.

The theme behind the challenge was retelling the Goose Girl. Creating a totally new story while keeping key elements intact was indeed a challenge. What did or didn't I like about the original? As with all fairy tales, there is a story underneath; capturing that essence was the end goal. 

But what was that essence?
I'll let you discover that for yourself.

I further challenged myself by adding an additional layer by bringing in the Pied Piper of Hamlin.

I hope you will enjoy Arabella's Song,
the first book in the series The House of Sorah

The ebook is currently available for pre-order. But if you prefer to wait, there will also be a paperback edition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books