6.17.2024

I Dream a Dream For You ~ Review

I Dream a Dream for You
By Bob Hostetler
Illustrated by Benedetta Capriotti

When it comes to books for young children, the illustrations are as important, if not more so, than the story. And when the two come together to present a lovely and charming story, it is even better.

This is a bedtime story for children about a parent's dreams and prayers for their child. It hopes that the child will live a morally upright and godly life that helps those in need and enjoys the world around them.

I love the illustrations. They are colorful and perfectly accompany the story.  And I love all the cute animals; the facial expressions really allow little ones to grasp and understand the story better.

In my opinion, this story is appropriate for those aged 6 years and younger. Older children may enjoy it, but I think this is geared towards the youngest readers/listeners.

I was provided a complimentary digital copy of this book with no expectations but that I provide my honest opinion. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books