Away in the Snow for Christmas
By Lisa Boehm Trumbore
When a snow makes an appearance just in time for Christmas, the family has an adventure as they experience a fun and unique surprise adventure as they make their to where MiMi is. But when they get a bit lost in the heavy snowfall and their GPS fails they have to rely on the original GPS - God's Prayer System.
This is a simple story with pictures that young readers and their parents will enjoy sharing together. This story offers a lesson in trust that parents and kids can discuss. And to add to the fun there are downloadable coloring pages that one can access with the web links at the end of the story.
I was provided a copy of this book through TBCN/BookFun in exchange for my honest review.
About the Book:
Mimi’s Everyday Adventures …
where every day is an adventure!
Although the cousins are excited for Christmas, MiMi steps in and turns this Christmas into an extraordinary adventure no one will ever forget.
* MiMi stories are sprinkled with teachable “MiMi Moments”
* Inspired by six adventure-filled grandchildren and a niece
* Motivates children to work together and rely on each other
* Ignites your child’s imagination and creativity
* Sparks a wondrous sense of adventure in your child’s heart