1.31.2013

Guest Post from Education Database Online Blog

I was recently sent a link about setting goals and resolutions.  I found it to be very interesting and decided to pass it on to you.  Why do we make resolutions?  Is it because it is the thing to do?  Peer pressure?  Or do we want to make a change in our lives?  Think about it as you review the following.  

Whether you've already broken your New Year's resolution or you've never set a clear mission for yourself before, make it your first goal to take a look at today's infographic from OnlineEducation.net  This excerpt is from the January 7, 2013 post about setting goals.  

Setting Goals Infographic



Graphic is Attributed to OnlineEducation.net 

Thanks to Allison Morris for sharing this site!

1 comment:

  1. Hello There,
    I just wanted to see if you were currently interested in additional guest bloggers for your blog site.
    I see that you've accepted some guest posters in the past - are there any specific guidelines you need me to follow while making submissions?
    If you're open to submissions, whom would I need to send them to?
    I'm eager to send some contributions to your blog and think that I can cover some interesting topics.
    Thanks for your time,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books