7.04.2012

Happy Fourth of July!




Wishing you a Happy July 4th!

The words below should be taken to heart by all who live in the
United States of America and call it MY COUNTRY whether by birth or by choice.  
We are the United States.  We are not the divided states
What difference if I hail from North or South
Or from the East or West?
My heart is filled with love
For all of these.
I only know I swell with pride
And deep within my breast
I thrill to see Old Glory
Paint the breeze.

Excerpt taken from This Is My Country; words by Don Raye.

Let this fourth be a chance to join with your friends and neighbors and return to what has made us strong.  Remember the warning given in Mark 3:24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books