6.08.2012

Armchair BEA - It's a Wrap!

It's a Wrap!


Well, my first Armchair BEA has come and is now going, going, gone...
Well, not quite gone yet.  There is time to say goodbye and thank-you.

It has been fun to meet so many fellow bloggers located throughout our world.
I hope to repeat this again next year.

I loved some of the tips I picked-up from what you were willing to share.

The twitter parties were interesting and at times hard to follow especially when
Twitter would seem to get into a momentary overload with all the networking 
and sharing going on all at once.

To everyone who visited I extend a special thank you for your insights and comments
and I hope to make use of some of your tips.

Thank you for a exciting week!

2 comments:

  1. You had the twitter overloaded too? hihi me too!! All of a sudden it has started work really slowly! I was so pissed off! :P And then I closed it and opened it again and it worked fine :) :) Glad you had an awesome time!! I love this event!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twitter parties were crazy - it got a little overwhelming at times when there was no way I could follow all the tweets. *lol* It was still a ton of fun though. This all week as been amazing and I'll be sure to come back again for it next year. :)

    So glad you had a great time during ABEA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books