6.07.2012

Armchair BEA day 4 - Beyond Blogging

Beyond Blogging

Hmmm, I've made some new friends.
I've had a few reviews picked up by Midwest Book Reviews.
But I have not made money at it, though it would be nice.

I have a large insight into books than I use to
so I can recommend more titles or authors
when friends and family ask for a suggestion.

But I'd say because of my reading and blogging
I've grown as a person with what I have learned.
I've read history, science, and philosophy 
and my mind is learning daily.

So I'd say bloggings biggest payoff for me 
has been as a learning experience.

Look forward to the Guest post @ Armchair BEA later today!

4 comments:

  1. I love that I learn something new with every book I read

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about blogging being one big learning experience. It has been for me too. I am jealous that you have written for Midwest Book Reviews. This is an opportunity that can only lead to good things in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So right about you've learned things! There's so many different factors that we "learn" from. From the books we read to the little technical things we have to learn to blog with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You are totally write when you say we learn things from books. I recently read Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver love her! And she writes "If you take, you are taking from someone else. And something must die so something else can live."
    It's just really been in mind my during my economics and sociology classes, and it's true if you look at the exploitation of resources and such, but that's what I'm doing, we don't have to get into it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
~ Blooming with Books